Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Nice

Now the word Waffle sounds out of place.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Actually, better than I anticipated

I've seen this thread of the forums for a while, and no offense to you all, but I thought it was gonna be another, poorly brought together collaboration with a spontaneous idea. But you executed it very well, ended up being very experimental, plus a great choice on the tune.

There were a few loose ends, and obviously some parts were better than others, but I think overall it deserved an 8.

MorrowDays responds:

fair enough! the thread was pretty quiet for a collab thread, I'd just not post for days on end which was kind of lame, so I can understand how it would seem too ambitious an idea for us.

I was impressed by the parts submitted as well, it was hard to know how people would take it.

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

When I said let's make this, I was expecting a daily toon-esque collab. This is so above my expected standards.

P.S. Thanks for stealing my collab from me, John!

jmtb02 responds:

Brilliant idea Evan. And major kudos for working so hard on the credits and bringing the idea up. Couldn't have been done without you.

Some Random Thing 2 Some Random Thing 2

I knew you were going places

First time I met you, I knew that being a filter whore and having a good sense of humor would make you go places. I was right, eh?

Another great job. Although you did use your 10 sec collab piece (lazy much?), but I guess I don't care.

Whore me out sometime, k? I could help with the next one.
(oh my god, real animation AND sprites? we'd start WWIII.)

Thirty minute collab 3! Thirty minute collab 3!

FO SHO!!!

DIS IS ONE HOT ANimATION U NO IT RAW DUDE GOOD GOB YOU GOSzT MY FIVEDN !!!!

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

eyyyy

hey man i see you took my advice and made the buttons one .swf instead of all seperate ;)

Anyway i had no idea this would be out so fast just talked to you a couple days ago and you hadn't started yet so that's crazy. really good job, keep em coming =]

ill beat ass of who ever stole the toof 6 name >:[

e-Pirates e-Pirates

you win

going on my favorite movie of all time, you win.

Waiter Waiter

WAITER?!

lolwtf, anyway yeah you told me to fiven so I may as well review. heres your review, enjoy.

Coaly responds:

lolwtf, anyway yeah you reviewed it so I may as well respond!!!! enjoy

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Hilarious, your a great artist

You're a great voice actor, great artist, and you have a great sense of humor. Damn you for coming up with an original idea, I keep trying but everything's been done before. I heard your hookin up my good buddy logopresents with voices for the second one, I can't wait, he's an awesome voice actor too.

But I really need a voice actor, and I'm sure your too busy to throw me a couple lines, but if you ever get the time then please consider doing a couple. Hope all goes well for the second one, and congratulations for number one of the top 50, you deserve it!

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks.

Unfortunately since I have soldiers TALKING, I'm apparently ripping off a halo machinima. I don't EVEN PLAY HALO! I DON'T EVEN OWN AN XBOX! SO yeah, thanks to the people that can see through that.

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

advertising = <3

great fight scene, cam whore

(u know i love you ... in a non homosexual way)

MACception responds: