Streamline Streamline

you better respond to this, cracker

yeah like i said nice game.
nice job on front page and daily 3rd.
But you have more reviews than our collab? *shun*

anyway yeah, graphics were nice, style was fun, sound was meh on quality, voilent because of rockets =], interactivity ... cuz its a fuckin game, and humor because you used the pepsi commercial song LOL

cheya respond kthnx
your butt secks buddy 4 life, eeeeeevan

Coolio-Niato responds:

yes...buddy....

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

FUCKING AWESOME

One of the greatest attempts and a shoot em up copter game in flash ever! great job!

3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena 3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena

AWESOME!!!!

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

great

great job, hope to see more from you

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

this game is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!

this game is awesome as fuck, but my stick guy turned from blue to white at about day 45. whats with that? anyway, the game was really good, and i dont know HOW you pulled it off. i just didnt like the music. that music was....no. but other than that, it was really good. you totally deserve the front page AND the top 50. this game is just great.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

WOW!

THIS WAS SO AMASINGLY AWESOME I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS. THIS COUL BE BETTER THAN A HIT GAME FOR A GAME CONSOLE! MAKE ANOTHER ONE, AND HAVE MORE LEVELS! GREAT WORK HERE!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

bow down to behemoth!!

dude, this game is awsome!! even though its pretty damn hard and the graphics ar 2-d, u still no how to make tight as fuck!!
i bought the console version yesterday, and oll i can say is that u are the coolest and sickets fuckers on earth!!(i mean that in a good way!)
you need to make more raw shit like this, and who knows, maybe u could even market alien hominid 2!!(hint: thats my idea!)
oh yea, and i have an idea if u ever consider making AH2
have the setting be on the aliens home planet where he is living nice and safe when the FBI finds a way to rebuild the space station with an industrial size lazer so they can anialate AH9( planet name! cool, huh!?) the aliens job is to make his way to the space station and totally kill everyone there( the space station is filled with the original spae station team and a whole bunch of FBI agents). then, after your done, u destroy the lazer and save your planets life and/or freedom!
pretty cool, huh?? well anyway, good job on the online AH and especially on console AH, and i hope to see more coming!!
p.s. if u use my idea for AH2, u better give me some credit!!