Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Nice

Now the word Waffle sounds out of place.

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Actually, better than I anticipated

I've seen this thread of the forums for a while, and no offense to you all, but I thought it was gonna be another, poorly brought together collaboration with a spontaneous idea. But you executed it very well, ended up being very experimental, plus a great choice on the tune.

There were a few loose ends, and obviously some parts were better than others, but I think overall it deserved an 8.

MorrowDays responds:

fair enough! the thread was pretty quiet for a collab thread, I'd just not post for days on end which was kind of lame, so I can understand how it would seem too ambitious an idea for us.

I was impressed by the parts submitted as well, it was hard to know how people would take it.

The NG Redesign Collab The NG Redesign Collab

When I said let's make this, I was expecting a daily toon-esque collab. This is so above my expected standards.

P.S. Thanks for stealing my collab from me, John!

jmtb02 responds:

Brilliant idea Evan. And major kudos for working so hard on the credits and bringing the idea up. Couldn't have been done without you.

Streamline Streamline

you better respond to this, cracker

yeah like i said nice game.
nice job on front page and daily 3rd.
But you have more reviews than our collab? *shun*

anyway yeah, graphics were nice, style was fun, sound was meh on quality, voilent because of rockets =], interactivity ... cuz its a fuckin game, and humor because you used the pepsi commercial song LOL

cheya respond kthnx
your butt secks buddy 4 life, eeeeeevan

Coolio-Niato responds:

yes...buddy....

Overkill: Apache Overkill: Apache

FUCKING AWESOME

One of the greatest attempts and a shoot em up copter game in flash ever! great job!

3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena 3D FlyingDeathNinja Arena

AWESOME!!!!

300 violins 300 violins

KILLIN IT

Sounds just like Jedi Mind Tricks. Killin it.

SpyMusic SpyMusic

using it

Im using this in my new collab great song.

Hate It or Love It (w/ Piano) Hate It or Love It (w/ Piano)

bllllarrrrrr

its good, but on the one part where you have the four repeating notes, they are supposed to go down, not get higher.